200 SW Clark St, Issaquah, WA 980272 beds, 1 bath, 850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
? Available to move July 1st possibly sooner
? 2 beds, 1 bath 850 sq. ft second floor (top) unit.
? Easy access to I-90 Exit 17. Walking distance to everything Issaquah Old town has to offer.
? $1250/month including garbage.
? $1250 refundable security deposit
? 1-Year lease required.
? Central Heating, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer, Microwave/Oven, Water-heater in unit. Cable ready.
? Formal dining, living area with wood burning fireplace.
? $35 Application Fee(Covers costs of research and processing credit and background check throughhttps://www.mysmartmove.com/)
Please don't apply if you don't think you will pass these Reference from prior residence and personal reference.
Contact via email if you want to see it in person or have questions.
LOCATION IS AMAZING IF YOU LOVE THE HOMETOWN FEEL OF DOWNTOWN ISSAQUAH!
Directions: I-90 to Exit 17. Proceed on Front Street through central Issaquah (old town), take a Right at SW Newport Way, Left at bend on Clark. Located on Corner of Clark & Newport. Backs to Gibson Park!
- Built in 1981
- Heating: Baseboard
- Pets: No
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $540,000
- Price/sqft: $635
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 850 sqft
- Parcel #: 3324069525
- Zillow Home ID: 48861902
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 200 Sw Clark Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98027 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 34.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28% greater than in Issaquah, and 22.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98027 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Issaquah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98027 home values.
- 200 SW Clark St APT C Issaquah, WA$329K221,250
- 210 SW Clark St APT A102 Issaquah, WA$371K------
- 230 SW Clark St #C-304 Issaquah, WA$291K11648
- 230 SW Clark St APT C304 Issaquah, WA$147K11648
- 230 SW Clark St APT C104 Issaquah, WA$149K11648
- 230 SW Clark St Issaquah, WA$119K11648
- 230 SW Clark St APT C202 Issaquah, WA$146K11648
- 230 SW Clark St APT C303 Issaquah, WA$146K11648
- 230 SW Clark St # 203 Issaquah, WA$145K21828
- 230 SW Clark St APT C102 Issaquah, WA$103K11648
- 230 SW Clark St APT C101 Issaquah, WA$146K11648
- 230 SW Clark St # 304 Issaquah, WA$179K21828
- 230 SW Clark St # 303 Issaquah, WA$141K21828
- 230 SW Clark St # 302 Issaquah, WA$141K21828
- 230 SW Clark St # 301 Issaquah, WA$148K21828
- 230 SW Clark St # 204 Issaquah, WA$149K21828
- 230 SW Clark St # A203 Issaquah, WA$145K21828
- 230 SW Clark St # 202 Issaquah, WA$138K21828
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.