200 Saint Botolph StAPT 3, Boston, MA 02115
Sold on 2/4/11: $452,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:950 sq ft
- Lot:950 sqft
- Year Built:1890
- Last Sold:Feb 2011 for $452,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesAMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Conservation Area,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ University,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Freezer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,ASSC_POOL \ No,ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Direct Access,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Brick,CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete,COOLING \ 2 Units,COOLING \ Wall AC,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,EXTERIOR \ Stone,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Marble,FLOORING \ Tile,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HEATING \ Individual,HEATING \ Unit Control,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),INSULATION_FEATURE \ Spray Foam,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,MASTER_BATH \ No,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber,STYLE \ Rowhouse,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Back,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Corner,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Front,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Middle,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Days on Zillow1041
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1980
- Parcel #W:04 P:02354 S:006
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count6
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID59172946
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$611,798||$557K – $667K||+$4,393||$643||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,041/mo||$2.4K – $3.4K/mo||+$53||$3.20||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Back Bay home values will increase 1% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is valued 22.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 43.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Back Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.9% lower than in Boston, and 95.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
Neighborhood for 200 Saint Botolph Street APT 3
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.4 mi
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Madison Park Technical Vocational HS (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- O'Bryant School Math/Science (assigned) 7-12 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Orchard Gardens K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.8 mi
- James P Timilty Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.9 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005