- Built in 1966
- Views: 1,132 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $215,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $262
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ASSC_POOL \ Yes, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Security Gate, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, COOLING \ Central Air, COOLING \ Unit Control, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Balcony, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FLOORING \ Wood Laminate, HEATING \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, STYLE \ Mid-Rise, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 318
- Floor size: 822 sqft
- Parcel #: M:010 B:0379 L:0
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 56378554
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $164-298K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01890 home values will increase 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.6% increase for Winchester as a whole. Among 01890 homes, this home is valued 70.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 22.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01890, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Winchester, and 98.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01890 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (311)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 200 Swanton St|
Nearby Schools in Winchester
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!