- Built in 1966
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $108,800
- Last sale price/sqft: $276
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ASSC_POOL \ Yes, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete, COOLING \ Central Air, COOLING \ Unit Control, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Balcony, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Unit Control, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Key in Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Key in Office, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, STYLE \ Hi-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Top/Penthouse, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 318
- Floor size: 394 sqft
- Parcel #: M:010 B:0536 L:0
- Unit floor #: 7
- Zillow Home ID: 56378698
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $115-195K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01890 home values will decrease 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Winchester as a whole. Among 01890 homes, this home is valued 85% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 21.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01890, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Winchester, and 81.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01890 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (311)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 200 Swanton St|
Nearby Schools in Winchester
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!