200 Thurman Ave, Columbus, OH 432063 beds, 2.1 baths, 1,957 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Beautiful exposed brick, crown molding and maple hardwood floors throughout the entire house. Renovations included new electric, plumbing, mechanicals, appliances, windows, plus a new roof in 2009. The house also has an amazing amount of closet space (two walk-ins) and storage. In addition to the lofted master suite and two other bedrooms, there is additional room on the 2nd floor that works as a perfect office overlooking the corner.
You'll spend entire weekends without driving your car - walk to restaurants, bars, groceries & shopping. Just a few steps from Easy Street Cafe, Thurman Cafe, German Village Coffee Shop, Bakery Gingham, and DogWorksCats2 (pet food and gifts plus wine, beer and snacks).
Beautiful Schiller Park is less than a block away - you'll feel like it's an extension of your backyard.
Worried about the on-street parking? Don't be. Parking spots are ample on Jaeger, right next to the house. In fact, most of the time you'll park closer to your back door than GV houses with unattached garages.
You'll be surprised by the upgraded finishes, the large amount of space, and overall appeal of this townhouse.
German Village Twonhouse - Less than a block to Schiller Park! Walk to lots of nearby restaurants (Easy Street, Thurman Cafe, Old Mohawk, Lindeys, etc.), bars, and shops.
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: On street
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Exposed brick walls, tall ceilings, and beautiful crown molding plus unbelievable clost space for GV
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,957 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Zillow Home ID: 2146950350
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 200 Thurman Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the German Village Commission market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 25.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 55.9% less than in Columbus, and 28.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help German Village Commission home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or German Village Commission home values.
- 198 Thurman Ave Columbus, OH$323K32.51,957
- 200 Thurman Ave Columbus, OH$316K32.51,957
- 192 Thurman Ave Columbus, OH$339K321,503
- 1107 Jaeger St # B Columbus, OH--111,000
- 1107 Jaeger St Columbus, OH$237K111,000
- 188 Thurman Ave Columbus, OH$292K31.51,912
- 1107 Jaeger St Columbus, OH$176K321,896
- 1107 Jaeger St Columbus, OH$177K------
- 214 Thurman Ave Columbus, OH$219K--13,620
- 211-213 Thurman Ave Columbus, OH$296K633,032
- 1110 Jaeger St Columbus, OH$210K311,200
- 1110 Jaeger St # 112 Columbus, OH$272K622,752
- 182 Thurman Ave Columbus, OH$320K221,703
- 1153 Jaeger St Columbus, OH$203K32.51,812
- 1148 Jaeger St # 152 Columbus, OH$332K633,514
- 222 Thurman Ave # A Columbus, OH--221,600
- 222 Thurman Ave Columbus, OH$121K221,600
- 1153 Jaeger St Columbus, OH$131K32.51,812
- 1151 Jaeger St Columbus, OH$225K32.51,812
- 180 Thurman Ave Columbus, OH$320K331,645
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!