200 W 79th St APT 5D, New York, NY 100241 bed, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1978
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $863,300
- View: City
- Coop Maintenance \ 1458,Financing Allowed \ 80,Tax Deduction \ 58,Private Outdoor Space \ None,Dogs Allowed \ true,Cats Allowed \ true,Live- in Superintendent \ true,Total Floors \ 19,Borough \ Manhattan,Block Number \ 1170,Lot Number \ 1001,Buyfolio Building ID \ 60722,Total Charges \ 1458
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 272
- Parcel #: 1170101000200000000005D
- Zillow Home ID: 72653187
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 200 W 79th Street APT 5D
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Upper West Side, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 125% higher than in New York, and 88.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Upper West Side home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper West Side home values.
- Apt 2G$798K------
- Apt 3D$867K------
- Apt 3J$638K------
- Apt 3p$589K------
- Apt 6D$1.16M------
- Apt 6P$1.61M11--
- Apt 7G$813K------
- Apt 7P$643K------
- Apt 8D$902K21--
- Apt 10L$1.34M21.5--
- Apt 11A$437K------
- Apt 11R$634K------
- Apt 12E$874K2----
- Apt 12G$810K------
- Apt 14C$800K------
- Apt 14G$810K------
- Apt 15C$626K------
- Apt 15F$1.44M------
- Apt 17c$611K11--
- # 2RS$1.33M22--
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292