- Built in 1988
- Views: 8,439 all time views
- HOA Fee: $507
- Heating: Other
- Parking: 295 sqft
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $565,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $513
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Security System
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area, Family Room \ Other, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Electric Gate, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Central Forced Air, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Electric, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Electric, Laundry \ Hookup - Washer/Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Community Facility, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Security Fence, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Subclass \ Townhouse, Utilities \ Public Utilities, View \ Ocean, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,101 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 00450104000
- Zillow Home ID: 16105941
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $393-625K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95060 home values will rise 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.5% increase for Santa Cruz as a whole. Among 95060 homes, this home is valued 26.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95060, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.3% greater than in Santa Cruz, and 69.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95060 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95060 home values.
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
Bay View Elementary (assigned)K-50.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!