A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $850K-2.6M.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $36.4K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Seattle is $61,475.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $10.3K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Seattle is $21,122.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 2005
- All time views: 6,034
- HOA Fee: $82/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $1,455,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $680
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- View: City, Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req: None
- Appliance Hookups: Cooking-Gas
- Appliance Hookups: Dryer-Electric
- Appliance Hookups: Ice Maker
- Appliance Hookups: Washer
- Appliances That Stay: Dishwasher
- Appliances That Stay: Dryer
- Appliances That Stay: Garbage Disposal
- Appliances That Stay: Microwave
- Appliances That Stay: Range/Oven
- Appliances That Stay: Refrigerator
- Appliances That Stay: Washer
- Architecture: Traditional
- Bus line nearby: Y
- Cats/Dogs: Subj to Restrictions
- Fire Sprinklers
- Den or office: M
- Dining room location: M
- Energy Source(heat): Natural Gas
- Entrance level: M
- Exterior: Brick
- Exterior: Cement Planked
- Family room location: U
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Floor Covering: Hardwood
- Floor Covering: Wall to Wall Carpet
- Form 17: Provided
- H/O Dues Included: Cable TV
- H/O Dues Included: Earthquake Ins.
- H/O Dues Included: Garbage
- H/O Dues Included: Water/Sewer
- Heating/Cooling: Central A/C
- Heating/Cooling: Forced Air
- Home owner dues include: J
- Home owner dues include: L
- Kitchen (w/ eating area) location: M
- Living room location: M
- Master bedroom location: M
- Parking Types: Common Garage
- Possession: Closing
- Potential Terms: Cash Out
- Potential Terms: Conventional
- Preliminary title ordered: Y
- Property type: COND
- Roof: Flat
- Show map link: Y
- Status: P
- Style: 31
- Type of Fireplace: Gas
- Alarm System
- End Unit
- Jetted/Soaking Tub
- Master Bath
- Top Floor
- Walk-in Closet
- Utility room location: M
- View: Bay
- View: City
- View: Mountain
- View: Sound
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 18
- Floor size: 2,140 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 0011400160
- Unit floor #: 5
- Zillow Home ID: 67685447
Sell your home on Zillow
if posted for rent
Neighborhood: Lower Queen Anne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lower Queen Anne market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 5.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.8% greater than in Seattle, and 32.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lower Queen Anne home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
|Other Units in this Building (18)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 200 W Comstock St|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.