200 Welford St, Richmond, VA 232223 beds, 1 bath, 5,054 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,812 sqft
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $155,000
- Price/sqft: $31
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 21
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 5,054 sqft
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: N0000375014
- Zillow Home ID: 12526150
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 200 Welford Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23222, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 116.7% greater than in Richmond, and 87.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23222 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23222 home values.
- 202 Welford St APT A Richmond, VA$162K311,264
- 202 Welford St APT B Richmond, VA$75K311,264
- 202 Welford St APT C Richmond, VA$79K311,264
- 202 Welford St Richmond, VA$290KStudio15,054
- 204 Welford St APT A Richmond, VA$158K31--
- 204 Welford St APT C Richmond, VA$157K31--
- 204 Welford St Richmond, VA--315,124
- 201 Minor St Richmond, VA--------
- 203 Minor St Richmond, VA$129K421,764
- 205 Minor St Richmond, VA$89K421,794
- 203 Welford St Richmond, VA$101K31.51,328
- 207 Minor St Richmond, VA$79K421,970
- 205 Welford St Richmond, VA$101K311,328
- 209 Minor St Richmond, VA$106K421,970
- 207 Welford St Richmond, VA$57K311,328
- 209 Welford St Richmond, VA$105K321,402
- 1802 Monteiro Ave Richmond, VA$133K31.51,820
- 1804 Monteiro Ave Richmond, VA$138K32.52,106
- 1705 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$79K21840
- 1705 Lamb Ave # A Richmond, VA$311K218,400
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292