- Lot: 3,998 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1925
- 201 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,379 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2008 for $35,500
- Price/sqft: $56
- MLS #: U7735679
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Range, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Layout \ Living Room\Great Room, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Pool \ None, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Garage Carport \ None, Garage Features \ Open Parking, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Utilities \ Public Municipal Water, Exterior Construction \ Siding, Exterior Features \ Screen\Covered Enclosure, Last Status \ Incomplete, Front Exposure \ West, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, Lease Terms \ 1 to 2 Years, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast, Property Type \ Income, Exterior Features \ Open Patio, Property Description \ 1 Level, Property Style \ Duplex, Financial Source \ Owner
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 884 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 253116569880000310
- Zillow Home ID: 81396535
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $27-75K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33712 home values will increase 3.9% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for Saint Petersburg as a whole. Among 33712 homes, this home is 31.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 3.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33712, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.6% greater than in Saint Petersburg, and 207.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33712 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Petersburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33712 home values.
|1930 22nd St S St Petersburg, FL||$41K||3||1||833|
|2010 22nd St S Saint Petersburg, FL||$51K||--||1||1,036|
|1924 22nd St S Saint Petersburg, FL||$77K||3||1.5||1,650|
|2009 Union St S Saint Petersburg, FL||$40K||--||1||712|
|2026 22nd St S St Petersburg, FL||$48K||--||1||928|
|1925 Union St S Saint Petersburg, FL||$54K||3||1||1,046|
|2001 22nd St S Saint Petersburg, FL||$38K||--||1||728|
|1916 22nd St S Saint Petersburg, FL||$39K||--||1||768|
|1919 Union St S St Petersburg, FL||$106K||--||2||1,792|
|2017 Union St S Saint Petersburg, FL||$41K||--||1||808|
|1931 22nd St S St Petersburg, FL||$46K||3||1||948|
|2011 22nd St S St Petersburg, FL||$37K||2||1||620|
|1911 Union St S Saint Petersburg, FL||$50K||--||1||947|
|2025 Union St S Saint Petersburg, FL||$42K||2||1||810|
|1908 22nd St S St Petersburg, FL||$45K||--||1||964|
|2210 20th Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL||$42K||3||1||754|
|2209 20th Ave S St Petersburg, FL||$36K||1||1||636|
|2035 Union St S Saint Petersburg, FL||$53K||--||2||1,148|
|22ND St S St Petersburg, FL||--||--||--||--|
|1909 22nd St S Saint Petersburg, FL||$64K||--||2||1,408|
Nearby Schools in Saint Petersburg
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!