2000 5th Ave, Richmond, VA 232222 beds, 1 bath, 942 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2013 for $30,000
- Price/sqft: $32
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 942 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: N0000507010
- Zillow Home ID: 12526644
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2000 5th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland Park Southern Tip, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Richmond, and 96.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Park Southern Tip home values.
- 2006 5th Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 1916 5th Ave Richmond, VA$121K422,738
- 1621 Althea St Richmond, VA--------
- 2001 4th Ave Richmond, VA$141K521,960
- 2003 4th Ave Richmond, VA$119K42.51,371
- 2005 4th Ave Richmond, VA$113K421,740
- 2014 5th Ave Richmond, VA$69K311,344
- 1921 4th Ave Richmond, VA$152K52.52,102
- 1910 5th Ave Richmond, VA$98K321,380
- 1921 5th Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 1919 5th Ave Richmond, VA$118K421,680
- 2015 5th Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 1917 4th Ave Richmond, VA$126K421,944
- 2011 4th Ave # 13 Richmond, VA$110K421,740
- 1915 5th Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 2018 5th Ave Richmond, VA$93K411,558
- 1906 5th Ave Richmond, VA$118K421,727
- 1911 5th Ave Richmond, VA$150K321,596
- 1915 4th Ave Richmond, VA$104K422,033
- 1909 5th Ave Richmond, VA$107K31.51,936
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292