2000 Bellevue Ave, Maplewood, MO 631431 bed, 1 bath, 500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 0.64 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1995 for $512,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Cable-ready, Living room, Secured entry
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 36
- Floor size: 500 sqft
- Lot depth: 171
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 20J311615
- Zillow Home ID: 2770076
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2000 Bellevue Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 63143 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 40.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24% less than in Maplewood, and 98.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 63143 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Maplewood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63143 home values.
- 2006 Bellevue Ave Maplewood, MO$136K21972
- 1998 Bellevue Ave Saint Louis, MO$185K31.51,568
- 7237 High St Maplewood, MO$166K221,716
- 1996 Bellevue Ave Saint Louis, MO$97K211,331
- 1996 Bellevue Ave Saint Louis, MO$97K211,296
- 1996 Bellevue Ave Saint Louis, MO$133K211,296
- 7235 High St Maplewood, MO$135K21945
- 7240 High St Maplewood, MO$120KStudio--1,500
- 2024 Bellevue Ave Maplewood, MO$164K411,465
- 1804 Bellevue Ave Saint Louis, MO$163K21.51,050
- 7223 High St Maplewood, MO$162K21.51,500
- 7240 Glades Ave Richmond Heights, MO$126K21908
- 1802 Bellevue Ave Saint Louis, MO$137K211,050
- 7238 High St Maplewood, MO$122K211,158
- 2001 Bellevue Ave Maplewood, MO$165K221,320
- 1933 Bellevue Ave Saint Louis, MO$131K21914
- 1935 Bellevue Ave Maplewood, MO$170K321,360
- 2003 Bellevue Ave Maplewood, MO$165K221,320
Nearby Schools in Maplewood
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.