- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2000 Belvedere Ave, Charlotte, NC 282053 beds, 2 baths, 2,302 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,104 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $370,000
- Finished basement, 594 sqft
- Parking: 576 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,302 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 09506801
- Zillow Home ID: 6195168
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2000 Belvedere Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Plaza Midwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 30.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.2% less than in Charlotte, and 58.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Plaza Midwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Plaza Midwood home values.
- 2004 Belvedere Ave Charlotte, NC$460K322,318
- 2008 Belvedere Ave Charlotte, NC$367K321,458
- Belvedere Ave Charlotte, NC--422,410
- Tippah Ave Charlotte, NC--32.51,650
- 2001 Midwood Pl Charlotte, NC$475K313,248
- 2005 Midwood Pl Charlotte, NC$322K312,043
- 1933 Tippah Ave Charlotte, NC$580K443,813
- 1937 Tippah Ave Charlotte, NC$567K43.53,828
- 1929 Tippah Ave Charlotte, NC$441K32.51,650
- 2009 Midwood Pl Charlotte, NC$299K321,767
- 2014 Belvedere Ave Charlotte, NC$326K311,605
- 1941 Tippah Ave Charlotte, NC$318K31.51,818
- 1925 Tippah Ave Charlotte, NC$270K211,112
- 2013 Midwood Pl Charlotte, NC$351K321,480
- 1920 Belvedere Ave Charlotte, NC$304K311,034
- 1921 Tippah Ave Charlotte, NC$605K432,266
- 2001 Belvedere Ave Charlotte, NC$378K322,577
- 1916 Belvedere Ave Charlotte, NC$391K321,440
- 2017 Midwood Pl Charlotte, NC$352K311,632
- 1911 Tippah Ave Charlotte, NC--------
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.