- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2000 Dixon Ct, Godfrey, IL 620354 beds, 3 baths, 2,848 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,910 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $60
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,848 sqft
- Lot depth: 165
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 242012803310029
- Zillow Home ID: 5005484
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2000 Dixon Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 62035 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.1% higher than in Godfrey, and 44.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 62035 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Godfrey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 62035 home values.
- 2001 Dixon Ct Godfrey, IL$91K42.51,995
- 2005 Dixon Ct Godfrey, IL$122K311,452
- 5101 River Aire Dr Godfrey, IL$193K41.52,058
- 5101 Dixon Dr Godfrey, IL$120K3--1,258
- 5100 Dixon Dr Godfrey, IL$148K3--1,458
- 5103 Dixon Dr Godfrey, IL$126K3--1,856
- 5103 River Aire Dr Godfrey, IL$105K3--1,266
- 2009 Dixon Ct Godfrey, IL$177K311,534
- 5105 River Aire Dr Godfrey, IL$121K3--1,157
- 2002 Dixon Ct Godfrey, IL$126K3--1,478
- 5106 River Aire Dr Godfrey, IL$126K4--1,540
- 5108 Dixon Dr Godfrey, IL$145K321,524
- 5113 Dixon Dr Godfrey, IL$89K3--1,200
- 2009 River Aire Ct Godfrey, IL$153K321,963
- 5102 Dixon Dr Godfrey, IL$115K311,170
- 5017 River Aire Dr S APT 3 Godfrey, IL$116K211,020
- 5017 River Aire Dr S APT 4 Godfrey, IL$122K211,272
- 5017 River Aire Dr S APT 1 Godfrey, IL$128K211,672
- 5017 River Aire Dr S APT 2 Godfrey, IL$113K21.51,272
- 5108 River Aire Dr Godfrey, IL$123K3--1,420
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.