2000 E Yellowbell Ln, Payson, AZ 855413 beds, 4 baths, 3,127 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms, a full bathroom and loft that could be used as an office or reading nook. The tandem 2-car garage offers lots of space for extra vehicles or storage, and a separate half-bath. Grocery elevator from garage to kitchen. Wine cellar in the lower level and additional storage space with built-in cabinets and sink.
The front deck offers mountain views to the south, while the expansive back deck offers tranquil forest views and complete privacy. Recently painted. An impressive mountain home in a peaceful setting.
All Chaparral Pines homeowners are required to join the CP Golf Club. Golf-playing club memberships are available for separate purchase. For non-golfers, the minimum membership level required is a non-golf-playing membership; cost is a one-time initiation fee of $7500 and $180/monthly fee - which is in addition to the $385/quarter HOA dues. Members get access to the Clubhouse, restaurant/bar, hiking trails and the Trailhead health club facility with outdoor pool.
Owner/Agent. Seller is an Arizona-licensed real estate salesperson.
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 83 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $130
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $127,500
- Price/sqft: $148
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 961 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Wine room with unfinished wine cellar, dumbwaiter, 4 car tandem garage. Last sold information shown is for lot only, before home was built.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,127 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 30287332
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 81967920
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2000 E Yellowbell Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85541, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.7% greater than in Payson, and 65.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85541 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Payson.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 303 S Starview Payson, AZ$1.43M----6,394
- 302 S Starview Payson, AZ--------
- 300 S Starview Payson, AZ--------
- 2006 E Yellowbell Ln Payson, AZ--------
- 2004 E Yellowbell Ln Payson, AZ$495K----2,654
- 2002 E Yellowbell Ln Payson, AZ$677K----3,320
- 2005 E Yellowbell Ln Payson, AZ--------
- 710 N Grapevine Dr Payson, AZ--------
- 2003 E Yellowbell Ln Payson, AZ$387K----2,048
- 1103 N Karen Way Payson, AZ--------
- 706 N Grapevine Dr Payson, AZ$518K32.52,964
- 702 N Grapevine Dr Payson, AZ--------
- 2001 E Yellowbell Ln Payson, AZ$470K322,814
- 700 N Grapevine Dr Payson, AZ$439K----2,441
- 1109 N Karen Way Payson, AZ--------
- 1111 N Karen Way Payson, AZ--------
- 1113 N Karen Way Payson, AZ--------
- 1117 N Karen Way Payson, AZ$433K321,581
- 709 N Grapevine Dr Payson, AZ$628K----3,537
- 1100 N Karen Way Payson, AZ$222K----558
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!