- Lot: 9,191 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 157 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,002 all time views
- 45 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2005 for $116,500
- Price/sqft: $112
- MLS #: 1420337
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 1 space, 400 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Air Conditioning \ Electric, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Association \ Lexington Blue Grass, Attic \ Access Only, Basement \ None, Construction \ Brick Veneer, Dining Facilities \ Eat In Kitchen, Exterior Features \ Chain Link Fence, Exterior Features \ Other, Exterior Features \ Privacy Fence, Exterior Features \ Storm Doors, Exterior Features \ Storm Windows, Exterior Features \ Trees, Exterior Features \ Window Screens, Exterior Features \ Wood Fence, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Garage \ Yes, Garage/Carport Type \ 1 Car Attached, Garage/Carport Type \ Garage Door Opener, Heating \ Cable, Heating \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Walk-in Closets, Interior Features \ Washer-Dryer Hook-up, Interior Features \ Window Blinds, Lease Type \ Net, Location Description \ Inside New Circle Rd, Location Description \ Park(s) Nearby, Location Description \ Pool Nearby, Location Description \ Tennis Nearby, Location Description \ Wooded Lot, Miscellaneous \ Bedroom 1st Floor, Miscellaneous \ Master Bdrm 1st Flr., Miscellaneous \ Separate Utility Rm., Property Subtype 1 \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle Composition, Sewer \ Sewer, Type/Style \ 1 Story, Water \ City, Water Heater \ Gas
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,107 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 10339300
- Zillow Home ID: 77518991
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $112-132K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Garden Springs home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Lexington as a whole. Among Garden Springs homes, this home is 1.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 0.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Garden Springs, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% greater than in Lexington, and 98.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Garden Springs home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lexington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Garden Springs home values.
|2004 Larkspur Dr Lexington, KY||$132K||--||1||1,525|
|806 Honeysuckle Rd Lexington, KY||$109K||3||1||1,050|
|2008 Larkspur Dr Lexington, KY||$118K||3||1||1,240|
|2001 Larkspur Dr Lexington, KY||$116K||--||1||1,053|
|813 Honeysuckle Rd Lexington, KY||$125K||--||1.5||1,521|
|2045 Garden Springs Dr Lexington, KY||$143K||--||2||1,968|
|819 Honeysuckle Rd Lexington, KY||$105K||2||1||1,028|
|819 Honeysuckle Rd Lexington, KY||$127K||2||1||--|
|2041 Garden Springs Dr Lexington, KY||$137K||--||2||1,738|
|807 Honeysuckle Rd Lexington, KY||$130K||--||1||1,649|
|2049 Garden Springs Dr Lexington, KY||$151K||--||2||2,036|
|825 Honeysuckle Rd Lexington, KY||$140K||--||1.5||1,572|
|2012 Larkspur Dr Lexington, KY||$145K||--||2||1,900|
|2005 Larkspur Dr Lexington, KY||$116K||--||1||1,025|
|2051 Garden Springs Dr Lexington, KY||$150K||--||2||1,968|
|834 Honeysuckle Rd Lexington, KY||$114K||--||1||975|
|2037 Garden Springs Dr Lexington, KY||$129K||--||2||1,582|
|831 Honeysuckle Rd Lexington, KY||$120K||3||2||1,264|
|2009 Larkspur Dr Lexington, KY||$114K||--||1||1,025|
|2016 Larkspur Dr Lexington, KY||$116K||3||1||1,014|
Nearby Schools in Lexington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!