2000 NW 8th Ter, Miami, FL 331252 beds, 1 bath, 1,528 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $182,000
- Price/sqft: $119
- Parking: 0 space
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,528 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0131340480220
- Zillow Home ID: 43824660
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2000 Nw 8th Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Little Havana, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.5% higher than in Miami, and 334.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Little Havana home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Little Havana home values.
- 820 NW 20th Ave Miami, FL$174K221,849
- 814 NW 20th Ave Miami, FL$155K211,048
- 2001 NW 8th Ter Miami, FL$172K211,152
- 2020 NW 8th Ter Miami, FL$174K211,326
- 817 NW 20th Ct Miami, FL$154K311,009
- 860 NW 20th Ave Miami, FL$178K211,364
- 2025 NW 8th Ter Miami, FL$180K321,656
- 2001 NW 8th St Miami, FL$160K211,098
- 811 NW 20th Ct Miami, FL--311,167
- 831 NW 20th Ave Miami, FL$168K321,320
- 2029 NW 8th St Miami, FL--321,675
- 821 NW 20th Ave Miami, FL$198K321,398
- 871 NW 20th Ct Miami, FL$305K423,289
- 841 NW 20th Ave Miami, FL$181K421,235
- 880 NW 20th Ave Miami, FL$166K211,204
- 811 NW 20th Ave Miami, FL$170K211,007
- 851 NW 20th Ave Miami, FL$240K431,260
- 881 NW 20th Ct Miami, FL$157K211,053
- 801 NW 20th Ave Miami, FL$168K321,560
- 890 NW 20th Ave Miami, FL$175K321,462
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292