2000 Sago Palm Rd, Colton, CA 923242 beds, 2 baths, 1,032 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,138 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2014 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $203
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,032 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Lot depth: 103
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 0250361920000
- Zillow Home ID: 17338027
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2000 Sago Palm Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92324 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 37.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% less than in Colton, and 41.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 92324 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Colton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92324 home values.
- 2006 Sago Palm Rd Colton, CA$237K32.51,441
- 1998 Sago Palm Rd Colton, CA$189K321,206
- 2008 Sago Palm Rd Colton, CA$194K221,032
- 2010 Sago Palm Rd Colton, CA$208K321,206
- 2001 Sago Palm Rd Colton, CA$235K32.51,441
- 1999 Sago Palm Rd Colton, CA$191K321,206
- 2007 Sago Palm Rd Colton, CA$201K221,032
- 1997 Sago Palm Rd Colton, CA$254K32.51,580
- 1992 Sago Palm Rd Colton, CA$183K221,032
- 2012 Sago Palm Rd Colton, CA$258K33.51,835
- 2009 Sago Palm Rd Colton, CA$212K321,206
- 1995 Sago Palm Rd Colton, CA$180K221,032
- 2011 Sago Palm Rd Colton, CA$212K32.51,227
- 1990 Sago Palm Rd Colton, CA$204K321,206
- 2014 Sago Palm Rd Colton, CA$236K32.51,441
- 1993 Sago Palm Rd Colton, CA$288K36.51,227
- 2013 Sago Palm Rd Colton, CA$237K32.51,441
- 2002 Sage Tree Rd Colton, CA$209K32.51,227
- 2000 Sage Tree Rd Colton, CA$236K32.51,441
- 2008 Sage Tree Rd Colton, CA$189K221,032
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292