This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Beautiful 1674 sq ft (heated & cooled) home located off of Burnham Rd, 5 minutes from I-20 AND Dogwood!! Awesome Location! Brandon School District!
- 3 Bed 2 Bath
- Large Master Bedroom with Inset Tray Ceiling and Modern Ceiling Fan
- Gigantic Walk-in Master Bedroom Closet with Chandelier!
- Large Master Bathroom, Mirror with Custom Wood Trim and Custom Brushed Nickel Lights, Double Vanity Sinks with Brushed Nickel Faucets, Large Jacuzzi Tub with Brushed Nickel Faucet and Custom Glass Tile Surround, Separate Shower with Glass Door and Brushed Nickel Faucets, and Modern Ceiling Fan that is AWESOME during the Mississippi Summer! Separate Water Closet with Door is a MUST!
- Large Kitchen with Custom Brushed Nickel Tile Back-splash over Sink and Oven, and Custom Unique Chalkboard Walls! (Leave a note for the family!)
- Ceiling fans in ALL rooms! (remote control ceiling fan in living room & extra bedroom!)
- Living room wired for Surround Sound Theater!
- House is internet ready with computer jacks in multiple rooms!
- Guest Bathroom has Mirror with Custom Wood Trim, Custom Brushed Nickel Lights, and Beautiful Brushed Nickel Faucet
- Garage with large storage room
- Huge back yard! (you could play a T-Ball game in it or add a pool with plenty of room leftover!)
- Privacy fence around entire backyard with lockable gate
- All new modern Brushed Nickel Faucets
- Fresh paint
- Brand New Roof!
- Gas Fireplace
- Laundry Room with Cabinet Storage
- Central Air and Central Gas Heat with Digital Programmable Thermostat (Great for lowering your gas and electric bill!)
- Covered Front Porch
- Covered Back Porch
- Floored Attic space with 2 entrances
- Large Storage Shed in Far Corner of Backyard (Has ramps for riding lawnmower, 4 wheeler, etc!)
-Will include Refrigerator and Washer/Dryer with acceptable offer!
For Sale By Owner, call to schedule an appointment today!
Husband works from home so we can even make an appointment during your lunch hour.
We LOVE the house and hate to move, but have to because my husband needs office space since he works from home.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Wired for Surround Sound Theater, Wired for Network/Internet
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,674 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: H09M000011 00730
- Zillow Home ID: 55466140
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Jackson Metro home values will rise 2.7% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|1012 Stonehendge Dr Brandon, MS||$161K||3||1||1,805|
|2002 Stonehendge Dr Brandon, MS||$153K||3||2||1,712|
|1006 Cobblestone Pl Brandon, MS||$147K||3||1||1,584|
|1010 Stonehendge Dr Brandon, MS||$144K||3||2||1,606|
|2003 Stonehendge Dr Brandon, MS||$159K||3||1||1,782|
|2007 Mossy Cv Brandon, MS||$148K||3||1||1,659|
|1009 Stonehendge Dr Brandon, MS||$136K||3||2||1,471|
|1000 Cobblestone Pl Brandon, MS||$159K||--||1||1,780|
|1008 Cobblestone Pl Brandon, MS||$146K||--||1||1,573|
|1010 Cobblestone Pl Brandon, MS||$142K||3||2||1,544|
|2002 Mossy Cv Brandon, MS||$140K||3||2||1,550|
|2005 Stonehendge Dr Brandon, MS||$140K||3||2||1,500|
|1008 Stonehendge Dr Brandon, MS||$139K||--||1||1,541|
|1013 Cobblestone Pl Brandon, MS||$175K||3||2||2,052|
|1007 Cobblestone Pl Brandon, MS||$151K||3||1||1,642|
|1004 Cobblestone Pl Brandon, MS||$137K||--||1||1,423|
|1014 Cobblestone Pl Brandon, MS||$151K||3||2||1,650|
|1007 Stonehendge Dr Brandon, MS||$140K||3||2||1,562|
|2003 Mossy Cv Brandon, MS||$138K||3||2||1,500|
|2040 S Cobblestone Cv Brandon, MS||$140K||--||1||1,570|
Nearby Schools in Brandon
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!