- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2000 Vermont Ave, Elkhart, IN 465163 beds, 1,972 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,001 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2006
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 600 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,972 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 200607132038000012
- Zillow Home ID: 50608319
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2000 Vermont Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46516 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 72.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.2% greater than in Elkhart, and 100% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Elkhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46516 home values.
- El Reno Elkhart, IN$38K------
- Elreno St Elkhart, IN$39K------
- 1249 Elreno St Elkhart, IN$68K4--1,056
- El Reno Elkhart, IN$37K------
- 1260 Okema St Elkhart, IN$35K2--1,050
- 1252 Okema St Elkhart, IN$107K312,106
- 1302 Okema St Elkhart, IN$38KStudio1984
- Okema Elkhart, IN--------
- 1308 Okema St Elkhart, IN$270KStudio--7,500
- 1303 Edgewater Blvd Elkhart, IN$136K21.52,580
- 1255 Edgewater Blvd Elkhart, IN$86K3--1,648
- Edgewater Blvd Elkhart, IN--------
- 1246 Okema St Elkhart, IN$68K311,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292