2000 Wilkens Ave, Baltimore, MD 212233 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,350 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 13 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 1997 for $16,000
- Price/sqft: $13
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 0698 020
- Zillow Home ID: 36526868
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2000 Wilkens Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Baltimore, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Baltimore, and 148% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Carrollton Ridge home values.
- 2002 Wilkens Ave Baltimore, MD$44K------
- 2004 Wilkens Ave Baltimore, MD$47K------
- 2006 Wilkens Ave Baltimore, MD$49K32--
- 2008 Wilkens Ave Baltimore, MD$37K31--
- 436 S Payson St Baltimore, MD$47K------
- 2010 Wilkens Ave Baltimore, MD$44K------
- 434 S Payson St Baltimore, MD$40K21--
- 1934 Wilkens Ave Baltimore, MD$66K------
- 432 S Payson St Baltimore, MD$41K------
- 2012 Wilkens Ave Baltimore, MD$54K32--
- 430 S Payson St Baltimore, MD$23K31--
- Christian St Baltimore, MD$45K------
- Wilkens Ave Baltimore, MD$48K------
- Wilkens Ave Baltimore, MD$50K------
- Wilkens Ave Baltimore, MD$51K------
- Wilkens Ave Baltimore, MD$58K------
- Wilkens Ave Baltimore, MD$53K------
- 2014 Wilkens Ave Baltimore, MD$42K21--
- 1932 Wilkens Ave Baltimore, MD$57K------
- 428 S Payson St Baltimore, MD$41K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.