- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
20000 Victoria Chase Rd, Lago Vista, TX 786453 beds, 3 baths, 2,281 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 2,281 sqft
- Parcel #: 523423
- Zillow Home ID: 70332040
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20000 Victoria Chase Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 78645 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 32.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8% greater than in Lago Vista, and 120.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 78645 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lago Vista.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78645 home values.
- 19909 Victoria Chase Rd Lago Vista, TX$172KStudio--432
- 19909 Victoria Chase Rd Lago Vista, TX--Studio----
- 19720 Boggy Ford Rd Lago Vista, TX$432K33.53,120
- 19904 Victoria Chase Rd Lago Vista, TX$476K532,471
- 20006 Victoria Chase Rd Lago Vista, TX$471K433,189
- 19904 Lincoln Cv Lago Vista, TX$315K--23,070
- 20000 Lincoln Cv Lago Vista, TX$198K421,765
- 20000 Victoria Chase Rd Lago Vista, TX$287K322,281
- 20010 Victoria Chase Rd Lago Vista, TX$490K--43,326
- 20002 Lincoln Cv Lago Vista, TX$197K321,845
- 19910 Boggy Ford Rd Lago Vista, TX$163K--21,242
- 20004 Lincoln Cv Lago Vista, TX$197K--21,878
- 20104 Victoria Chase Rd Lago Vista, TX$374K32.52,719
- 20003 Lincoln Cv Lago Vista, TX$198K--21,807
- 19900 Victoria Chase Rd Lago Vista, TX$583K543,029
- 20000 Boggy Ford Rd TX--------
- 20007 Lincoln Cv Lago Vista, TX$254K--22,345
- 20100 Lincoln Cv Lago Vista, TX$283K432,500
- 20106 Victoria Chase Rd Lago Vista, TX$554K--32,723
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292