20001 Hazy Brook Dr, Newalla, OK 748571 acres
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $26,000
- Parking: 0 space, 900 sqft
- Parcel #: R0066718
- Zillow Home ID: 21760858
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20001 Hazy Brook Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74857, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 80.3% less than in Oklahoma City, and 66.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 74857 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74857 home values.
- 20009 Hazy Brook Dr Newalla, OK$118K322,040
- 9101 Hazy Brook Dr Newalla, OK$88K321,508
- 9109 Hazy Brook Dr Newalla, OK$71K321,216
- 20017 Hazy Brook Dr Newalla, OK$62K221,036
- 9017 S Dobbs Rd Newalla, OK$289K321
- 9117 Hazy Brook Dr Newalla, OK--------
- 20025 Hazy Brook Dr Newalla, OK$62K221,064
- 9201 Hazy Brook Dr Newalla, OK$65K321,078
- 9108 Hazy Brook Dr Newalla, OK$61K----644
- 9209 Hazy Brook Dr Newalla, OK$70K321,248
- 20101 Hazy Brook Dr Newalla, OK$60K21728
- 9117 S Dobbs Rd Newalla, OK$128K321,749
- 9200 Hazy Brook Dr Newalla, OK$65K22924
- 20001 Shady Meadow Way Newalla, OK$103K321,767
- 19933 SE 92nd St Newalla, OK$66K31924
- 9216 Hazy Brook Dr Newalla, OK$105K321,748
- 20125 Hazy Brook Dr Newalla, OK$72K32--
- 20109 Shady Meadow Way Newalla, OK$69K321,216
- 19901 SE 92nd St Newalla, OK$62K32672
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!