20004 Pergola Bend Ln, Tampa, FL 336475 beds, 4,867 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $90,000
- Parking: 785 sqft
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 4,867 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 149
- Lot width: 87
- Parcel #: 0329033656
- Zillow Home ID: 99634926
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20004 Pergola Bend Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Meadows, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.8% higher than in Tampa, and 251.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Meadows home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Meadows home values.
- 20006 Pergola Bend Ln Tampa, FL$385K533,474
- 20002 Pergola Bend Ln Tampa, FL$584K553,944
- 20008 Pergola Bend Ln Tampa, FL$361K53.53,997
- 20001 Pergola Bend Ln Tampa, FL$627K43.53,997
- 20010 Pergola Bend Ln Tampa, FL$487K53.53,517
- 20002 Ryman Pl Tampa, FL$551K442,973
- 20003 Pergola Bend Ln Tampa, FL$437K543,420
- 20005 Pergola Bend Ln Tampa, FL$670K453,961
- 20007 Pergola Bend Ln Tampa, FL$405K5--3,107
- 20004 Ryman Pl Tampa, FL$544K43.54,572
- 20009 Pergola Bend Ln Tampa, FL--------
- 20006 Ryman Pl Tampa, FL$557K54.54,200
- 20011 Pergola Bend Ln Tampa, FL$529K53.53,850
- 20006 Ryman Pl Tampa, FL$673K54.54,200
- 20018 Ryman Pl Tampa, FL$312K44.53,700
- 20013 Pergola Bend Ln Tampa, FL$616K553,944
- 20014 Ryman Pl Tampa, FL$377K443,748
- 20001 Ryman Pl Tampa, FL$621K443,669
- 20001 Ryman Pl Tampa, FL$542K543,748
- 20008 Ryman Pl Tampa, FL$545K443,775
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292