2001 3rd St SW, Altoona, IA 500093 beds, 2 baths, 1,248 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,755 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $127,000
- Price/sqft: $102
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 308 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 17100175469000
- Zillow Home ID: 823439
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2001 3rd St Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50009, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.6% higher than in Altoona, and 16.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50009 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Altoona.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50009 home values.
- 1913 3rd St SW Altoona, IA$120K21.5880
- 2005 3rd St SW Altoona, IA$118K22880
- 2000 3rd St SW Altoona, IA$133K21.5880
- 1909 3rd St SW Altoona, IA$128K31.51,248
- 2009 3rd St SW Altoona, IA$129K31.51,248
- 1912 3rd St SW Altoona, IA$134K21.51,167
- 2004 3rd St SW Altoona, IA$123K31.51,122
- Altoona, IA--------
- 1908 3rd St SW Altoona, IA$127K31.51,248
- 2008 3rd St SW Altoona, IA$120K31.5880
- 1905 3rd St SW Altoona, IA$109K21880
- 2001 4th St SW Altoona, IA$172K321,420
- 1913 4th St SW Altoona, IA$166K32.51,656
- 2005 4th St SW Altoona, IA$143K311,080
- 1904 3rd St SW Altoona, IA$128K33859
- 305 21st Ave SW Altoona, IA$117K321,248
- 2009 4th St SW Altoona, IA$157K31.751,320
- 1909 4th St SW Altoona, IA$164K31.51,416
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292