- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2001 4th Ave, Richmond, VA 232225 beds, 2 baths, 1,960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,400 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1976 for $23,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 396 sqft
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,960 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: N0000507011
- Zillow Home ID: 12526645
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2001 4th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Highland Park Southern Tip market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 22.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% higher than in Richmond, and 94% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Highland Park Southern Tip home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Park Southern Tip home values.
- 2003 4th Ave Richmond, VA$119K42.51,371
- 1921 4th Ave Richmond, VA$158K52.52,102
- 4th Ave Richmond, VA$110K42.51,969
- 2005 4th Ave Richmond, VA$113K421,740
- 1917 4th Ave Richmond, VA$125K421,944
- 2000 5th Ave Richmond, VA$83K21942
- 1915 4th Ave Richmond, VA$104K422,033
- 2011 4th Ave # 13 Richmond, VA$109K421,740
- 1916 5th Ave Richmond, VA$123K422,738
- 2006 5th Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 2006 4th Ave Richmond, VA$109K41.51,784
- 2000 4th Ave Richmond, VA$102K321,880
- 1911 4th Ave Richmond, VA$66K41.51,502
- 2012 4th Ave Richmond, VA$161K622,346
- 2015 4th Ave Richmond, VA$95K311,160
- 1909 4th Ave Richmond, VA$113K321,394
- 1910 5th Ave Richmond, VA$98K321,380
- 1914 4th Ave Richmond, VA$178K422,470
- 2014 4th Ave Richmond, VA$97K41.52,046
- 2014 5th Ave Richmond, VA$67K311,344
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.