2001 Congress St, Lafayette, IN 479053 beds, 1 bath, 864 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2008
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 864 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 50
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 790728256011000004
- Zillow Home ID: 50646609
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2001 Congress Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 47905, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.1% higher than in Lafayette, and 79.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 47905 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47905 home values.
- 609 S 20th St Lafayette, IN$65K--1699
- 605 S 20th St Lafayette, IN$66K--11,060
- 2007 Congress St Lafayette, IN$53K--1672
- 600 S 20th St Lafayette, IN$60K--1861
- 611 S 20th St Lafayette, IN$70K--11,040
- 610 S 20th St Lafayette, IN$57K21912
- 1918 Congress St Lafayette, IN$126K--21,696
- 612 S 20th St Lafayette, IN$110K--11,800
- 602 S 21st St Lafayette, IN$138K22--
- 602 S 21st St Lafayette, IN$55K31748
- 621 S 20th St Lafayette, IN------1,636
- 621 S 20th St Lafayette, IN$57K------
- 606 S 21st St Lafayette, IN$114K--11,716
- 1925 Congress St Lafayette, IN$66K--2936
- 614 S 20th St Lafayette, IN$104K--11,260
- 612 S 21st St Lafayette, IN$70K--11,430
- 1916 Congress St Lafayette, IN$112K--22,192
- 618 S 21st St Lafayette, IN$54K21945
- 618 S 20th St Lafayette, IN$75K311,081
- 620 S 21st St Lafayette, IN$51K21650
Nearby Schools in Lafayette
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292