- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2001 Deep Forest Trl, Raleigh, NC 276033 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $134,500
- Price/sqft: $112
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 079206285561000
- Zillow Home ID: 6512906
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2001 Deep Forest Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Southwest Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.8% less than in Raleigh, and 33.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Southwest Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southwest Raleigh home values.
- 2005 Deep Forest Trl Raleigh, NC$160K--2.51,458
- 2905 Silver Maple Pl Raleigh, NC$170K--2.51,575
- 2908 Silver Maple Pl Raleigh, NC$175K----1,757
- 2009 Deep Forest Trl Raleigh, NC$143K321,309
- 2008 Deep Forest Trl Raleigh, NC$128K--21,188
- 2000 Deep Forest Trl Raleigh, NC$138K--21,220
- 2909 Silver Maple Pl Raleigh, NC$186K43.52,340
- 2904 Silver Maple Pl Raleigh, NC$180K--22,207
- 1944 Deep Forest Trl Raleigh, NC$157K--21,448
- 2013 Deep Forest Trl Raleigh, NC$166K--21,329
- 2900 Silver Maple Pl Raleigh, NC$149K--2.51,728
- 2912 Golden Oak Ct Raleigh, NC$164K32.51,530
- 1941 Deep Forest Trl Raleigh, NC$148K--21,228
- 2908 Golden Oak Ct Raleigh, NC$155K331,477
- 2016 Deep Forest Trl Raleigh, NC$142K321,249
- 3001 Golden Branch Ln Raleigh, NC$162K--2.51,757
- 2916 Golden Oak Ct Raleigh, NC$185K--2.51,824
- 1936 Deep Forest Trl Raleigh, NC$162K--21,485
- 2017 Deep Forest Trl Raleigh, NC$164K--21,180
- 2904 Golden Oak Ct Raleigh, NC$159K--2.51,824
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.