- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2001 E Sadie Ln, Joplin, MO 648014 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2119473912
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2001 E Sadie Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Joplin, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Joplin, and 91% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1917 E Sadie Ln Joplin, MO$179K------
- 1918 E Sadie Ln Joplin, MO$155K321,825
- 1925 E Sadie Ln Joplin, MO$175K------
- 1910 E Sadie Ln Joplin, MO$147K321,950
- 2102 Sadie Ct Joplin, MO$194K332,460
- 3020 N Park Ave Joplin, MO$137K321,792
- 1909 E Sadie Ln Joplin, MO$173K422,225
- 1901 E Sadie Ln Joplin, MO$182K432,356
- 3017 N Saint Charles St Joplin, MO$153K------
- 3010 N Park Ave Joplin, MO$168K------
- 3009 N Saint Charles St Joplin, MO$131K321,630
- 1815 E Sadie Ln Joplin, MO$196K442,854
- 3011 N Park Ave Joplin, MO$206K------
- 3002 N Park Ave Joplin, MO$142K------
- 3003 N Saint Charles St Joplin, MO$131K------
- 3016 N Saint Charles St Joplin, MO$143K------
- 3001 N Park Ave Joplin, MO$206K533,432
- 1809 E Sadie Ln Joplin, MO$178K------
- 1814 E Sadie Ln Joplin, MO$137K------
- 3002 N Highland St Joplin, MO$115K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.