- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2001 Evergreen Dr, Fort Collins, CO 805216 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,408 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $255,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Finished basement, 1536 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 576 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,408 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: R0081817
- Zillow Home ID: 13907078
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2001 Evergreen Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80521 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% greater than in Fort Collins, and 35.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80521 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fort Collins.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80521 home values.
- 2005 Evergreen Dr Fort Collins, CO$278K322,921
- 2009 Evergreen Dr Fort Collins, CO$248K322,000
- 2013 Evergreen Dr Fort Collins, CO$254K322,240
- 1564 S Taft Hill Rd Fort Collins, CO$224K221,504
- 2000 Evergreen Dr Fort Collins, CO$244K321,895
- 2004 Evergreen Dr Fort Collins, CO$236K321,350
- 2024 Evergreen Dr Fort Collins, CO$270K322,014
- 2008 Evergreen Dr Fort Collins, CO$233K22.52,603
- 2017 Evergreen Dr Fort Collins, CO$295K923,626
- 2028 Evergreen Dr Fort Collins, CO$260K322,648
- 2020 Evergreen Ct Fort Collins, CO$228K322,443
- 2032 Evergreen Dr Fort Collins, CO$220K321,249
- 2012 Evergreen Ct Fort Collins, CO$268K322,325
- 1948 Larkspur Dr Fort Collins, CO$279K522,682
- 2016 Evergreen Ct Fort Collins, CO$222K322,104
- 1944 Larkspur Dr Fort Collins, CO$246K522,240
- 1940 Larkspur Dr Fort Collins, CO$265K522,378
- 2036 Evergreen Dr Fort Collins, CO$226K422,126
- 2005 W Lake St Fort Collins, CO$185K31912
- 2001 W Lake St Fort Collins, CO$229K322,225
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292