2001 Griffin Dr, Vallejo, CA 945893 beds, 2 baths, 1,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $148
- Parking: 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Exterior \ Stone,Property Type \ Residential,Showing \ Go Directly,Stories/Levels \ 1 Story,Style \ Bungalow,
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Parcel #: 0068151060
- Zillow Home ID: 15664516
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2001 Griffin Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94589 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 66.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.5% greater than in Vallejo, and 140.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94589 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94589 home values.
- 2007 Griffin Dr Vallejo, CA$165K321,100
- 2013 Griffin Dr Vallejo, CA$169K421,080
- 1989 Griffin Dr Vallejo, CA$155K421,080
- 700 Gateway Dr Vallejo, CA$162K321,080
- 1983 Griffin Dr Vallejo, CA$194K421,300
- 101 Mark Ave Vallejo, CA$212K321,080
- 706 Gateway Dr Vallejo, CA$164K321,170
- 107 Mark Ave Vallejo, CA$192K321,080
- 1990 Griffin Dr Vallejo, CA$221K421,440
- 1977 Griffin Dr Vallejo, CA$192K321,170
- 115 Mark Ave Vallejo, CA$225K321,080
- 1984 Griffin Dr Vallejo, CA$226K321,080
- 1971 Griffin Dr Vallejo, CA$181K321,080
- 2100 Griffin Dr Vallejo, CA$170K421,177
- 712 Gateway Dr Vallejo, CA$163K321,440
- 1978 Griffin Dr Vallejo, CA$252K421,527
- 201 Mark Ave Vallejo, CA$192K321,080
- 103 Leonard St Vallejo, CA$197K421,080
- 1965 Griffin Dr Vallejo, CA$227K321,170
- 715 Gateway Dr American Canyon, CA$232K321,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292