- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2001 Ivanhoe Rd, Orlando, FL 328045 beds, 4 baths, 2,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $382,500
- Price/sqft: $139
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,750 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 142229451603010
- Zillow Home ID: 46123751
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2001 Ivanhoe Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the College Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 37.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.1% less than in Orlando, and 16.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help College Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College Park home values.
- 2007 Ivanhoe Rd Orlando, FL$390K322,098
- 1919 Ivanhoe Rd Orlando, FL$389K332,315
- 2015 Ivanhoe Rd Orlando, FL$266K321,362
- 2000 Gerda Ter Orlando, FL$400K533,249
- 2006 Gerda Ter Orlando, FL$397K432,252
- 1917 Ivanhoe Rd Orlando, FL$316K321,700
- 200 W Yale St Orlando, FL$309K322,060
- 2017 Ivanhoe Rd Orlando, FL$281K321,549
- 2012 Gerda Ter Orlando, FL$325K31.51,557
- 2000 Ivanhoe Rd Orlando, FL$279K22.51,734
- 1916 Gerda Ter Orlando, FL$285K221,340
- 2006 Ivanhoe Rd Orlando, FL$319K321,641
- 1920 Ivanhoe Rd Orlando, FL$395K432,577
- 1911 Ivanhoe Rd Orlando, FL$318K321,768
- 2023 Ivanhoe Rd Orlando, FL$322K321,553
- 2018 Gerda Ter Orlando, FL$218K311,268
- 1912 Gerda Ter Orlando, FL$482K42.52,639
- 2012 Ivanhoe Rd Orlando, FL$352K322,170
- 1912 Ivanhoe Rd Orlando, FL$309K31.51,886
- 2024 Gerda Ter Orlando, FL$355K321,989
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!