- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2001 Martha Pl, Saint Louis, MO 63139
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 3,959 sqft
- Single Family
- Lot width: 34
- Parcel #: 46181001200
- Zillow Home ID: 103706479
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2001 Martha Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Franz Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.9% lower than in Saint Louis, and 58.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Franz Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2003 Martha Pl Saint Louis, MO$139KStudio--1,892
- 2003 Martha Pl Saint Louis, MO$108K----1,892
- 2007 Martha Pl Saint Louis, MO$138KStudio--3,300
- 1942 Kraft St Saint Louis, MO$131K411,200
- 2011 Martha Pl Saint Louis, MO--------
- 6578 Mitchell Ter Saint Louis, MO$130K--1.5768
- 1948 Kraft St Saint Louis, MO$76K--1698
- 2000 Kraft St Saint Louis, MO$86K22663
- 1936 Kraft St Saint Louis, MO$89K--1768
- 2004 Kraft St Saint Louis, MO$56K--1698
- 6574 Mitchell Ter Saint Louis, MO$120K--1768
- 2006 Kraft St Saint Louis, MO$93K--1702
- 2015 Martha Pl Saint Louis, MO--------
- 1930 Kraft St Saint Louis, MO$116K21768
- 2003 Schaeffer Pl Saint Louis, MO------564
- 2001 Schaeffer Pl Saint Louis, MO$104K--1876
- 2007 Schaeffer Pl Saint Louis, MO$77K21848
- 2010 Kraft St Saint Louis, MO$106K--1702
- 2011 Schaeffer Pl Saint Louis, MO$86K--1848
- 6582 Mitchell Ter Saint Louis, MO$97K21768
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!