- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2001 Merryhill Dr, Columbus, OH 432193 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,708 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 1999 for $89,900
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,708 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 106
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 010036722
- Zillow Home ID: 33846444
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2001 Merryhill Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43219 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 80.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.6% greater than in Columbus, and 259.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43219 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43219 home values.
- 1993 Merryhill Dr Columbus, OH$87K221,572
- 401 Sherborne Dr Columbus, OH$111K31.51,373
- 401 Sherborne Dr Columbus, OH$97K31.11,373
- 1994 Stratford Way Columbus, OH$61K31.51,152
- 1989 Merryhill Dr Columbus, OH$101K31.51,350
- 2002 Stratford Way Columbus, OH$56K31.51,224
- 375 Sherbourne Dr Columbus, OH$153K32.51,994
- 1982 Stratford Way Columbus, OH$92K311,625
- Merryhill Dr Columbus, OH--------
- 2004 Merryhill Dr Columbus, OH$44K311,060
- 2000 Merryhill Dr Columbus, OH$111K421,744
- 2010 Merryhill Dr Columbus, OH$64K311,248
- 1983 Merryhill Dr Columbus, OH$83K321,404
- 2016 Merryhill Dr Columbus, OH$70K311,012
- 1978 Stratford Way Columbus, OH$55K31864
- 1988 Merryhill Dr Columbus, OH$81K31.51,783
- 2004 Greenway Ave N Columbus, OH$58K41.5979
- 2022 Merryhill Dr Columbus, OH$41K311,416
- 1977 Merryhill Dr Columbus, OH$45K311,128
- 1972 Stratford Way Columbus, OH$52K311,352
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292