2001 Monument Ave, Richmond, VA 232206 beds, 6 baths, 5,396 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $950,000
- Price/sqft: $176
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,396 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: W0000952019
- Zillow Home ID: 12548011
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2001 Monument Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% greater than in Richmond, and 94.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23220 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Fan home values.
- 2003 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$1.28M765,114
- 2005 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$691K5--5,164
- 2007 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$760K668,258
- 1839 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$1.37M42.55,164
- 2009 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$1.25M43.53,523
- 510 N Meadow St Richmond, VA$563K42.52,672
- 508 N Meadow St Richmond, VA$539K322,642
- 2011 Monument Ave APT 1 Richmond, VA$222K11686
- 2011 Monument Ave APT 2 Richmond, VA$300K32.52,331
- 2011 Monument Ave APT 3 Richmond, VA$300K32.52,331
- 2011 Monument Ave APT 4 Richmond, VA$242K11696
- 2011 Monument Ave Richmond, VA--32.5100
- 1837 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$1.43M785,855
- 506 N Meadow St Richmond, VA$505K32.52,640
- 504 N Meadow St Richmond, VA$544K432,642
- 1835 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$1.54M555,286
- 502 N Meadow St Richmond, VA$386K432,596
- 1834 Park Ave Richmond, VA$656K43.53,510
- 2008 Park Ave Richmond, VA$446K423,184
- 500 N Meadow St Richmond, VA$364K432,710
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292