- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2001 Roseate Ln, Sanibel, FL 339572 beds, 2 baths, 1,123 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
This is a very quiet lane. The neighbors are the nicest I have ever lived around. I feel very safe here.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $350,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 323 sqft
- large screened in porch
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,123 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 68
- Parcel #: 254622T1002000150
- Zillow Home ID: 45499658
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2001 Roseate Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33957 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Sanibel, and 68.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33957 home values.
- 1995 Roseate Ln Sanibel, FL$494K321,236
- 1998 Roseate Ln Sanibel, FL$486K321,540
- Roseate Ln Sanibel, FL$396K221,159
- 1989 Roseate Ln Sanibel, FL$544K32.51,586
- 1992 Roseate Ln Sanibel, FL$448K321,906
- 1983 Roseate Ln Sanibel, FL$409K221,171
- 1990 Roseate Ln Sanibel, FL$425K321,600
- 1984 Roseate Ln Sanibel, FL$357K211,315
- 1977 Roseate Ln Sanibel, FL$401K221,110
- 1805 Ibis Ln Sanibel, FL$389K221,339
- 1806 Ibis Ln Sanibel, FL$414K321,635
- 1978 Roseate Ln Sanibel, FL$467K322,026
- 1971 Roseate Ln Sanibel, FL$414K221,202
- 1811 Ibis Ln Sanibel, FL$539K221,344
- 1972 Roseate Ln Sanibel, FL$368K321,536
- 1812 Ibis Ln Sanibel, FL$408K221,204
- 1965 Roseate Ln Sanibel, FL$536K32.51,986
- 2027 Sunrise Cir Sanibel, FL$699K442,100
- 1966 Roseate Ln Sanibel, FL$428K321,056
- 2029 Periwinkle Way Sanibel, FL$1.15M433,143
Nearby Schools in Sanibel
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!