2001 Stevens Ave, Elkhart, IN 465166 beds, 3 baths, 3,256 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard, Radiant
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 17
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,256 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Zillow Home ID: 2141768890
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2001 Stevens Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.7% greater than in Elkhart, and 146.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Elkhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2001 Stevens Ave Elkhart, IN$177K423,256
- 1927 Stevens Ave Elkhart, IN$84K3--1,698
- 2015 Stevens Ave Elkhart, IN$47K311,488
- Stevens Elkhart, IN--------
- 1919 Stevens Ave Elkhart, IN$105K4--2,073
- 2000 Stevens Ave Elkhart, IN$41K3--928
- 2019 Stevens Ave Elkhart, IN$40K2--899
- 2006 Stevens Ave Elkhart, IN$46K31899
- 1924 Stevens Ave Elkhart, IN$55K3--888
- 2010 Stevens Ave Elkhart, IN$46K311,135
- 1913 Stevens Ave Elkhart, IN$74K311,434
- 2000 Frances Ave Elkhart, IN$41K3--840
- 2023 Stevens Ave Elkhart, IN$59K3--1,062
- 2004 Frances Ave Elkhart, IN$43K3--1,200
- 2014 Stevens Ave Elkhart, IN$50K31891
- 1926 Frances Ave Elkhart, IN$68K311,239
- 1918 Stevens Ave Elkhart, IN$51K2--972
- 2010 Frances Ave Elkhart, IN$37K2--1,008
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.