2001 W Oklahoma Ave, Enid, OK 737033 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,649 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- 39 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $85,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- Partial basement
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,649 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 2240-00-009-001-0-101-00
- Zillow Home ID: 84270178
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2001 W Oklahoma Avenue
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2005 W Oklahoma Ave Enid, OK$69K311,551
- 2009 W Oklahoma Ave Enid, OK$81K211,243
- 414 S Grant St Enid, OK$147K432,016
- 403 S Grant St Enid, OK$68K311,534
- 420 S Grant St Enid, OK$105K321,488
- 1917 W Oklahoma Ave Enid, OK$65K211,154
- 422 S Grant St Enid, OK$75K311,499
- 2002 W Oklahoma Ave Enid, OK$77K321,338
- 415 S Grant St Enid, OK$64K311,361
- 2008 W Oklahoma Ave Enid, OK$68K211,059
- 2017 W Oklahoma Ave Enid, OK$56K211,050
- 419 S Grant St Enid, OK$125K321,963
- 1913 W Oklahoma Ave Enid, OK$61K311,154
- 315 S Grant St Enid, OK$55K311,049
- 426 S Grant St Enid, OK$113K422,496
- 421 S Grant St Enid, OK$79K211,302
- 2016 W Oklahoma Ave Enid, OK$82K321,584
- 1922 W Oklahoma Ave Enid, OK$60K211,538
- 417 S Hayes St Enid, OK$74K211,245
- 430 S Grant St Enid, OK$96K311,640
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!