2002 13th Ave, Oakland, CA 946063 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Built in 1998
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $350,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Sprinkler System
- Granite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 021 026001000
- Zillow Home ID: 24759800
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2002 13th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rancho San Antonio, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.5% higher than in Oakland, and 55.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Rancho San Antonio home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rancho San Antonio home values.
- 4 beds, 2 baths
1,746 sqft, 3,484 sqft lot, built in 1912
- 4 beds, 2 baths
- 2006 13th Ave Oakland, CA$382K521,553
- 2014 13th Ave Oakland, CA$459K211,416
- 1315 E 20th St Oakland, CA$269K11778
- 2018 13th Ave Oakland, CA$581K653,211
- 1950 13th Ave Oakland, CA$231K11480
- 2002 13th Ave Oakland, CA$631K64.52,979
- 1325 E 20th St Oakland, CA$435K421,885
- 1330 E 20th St Oakland, CA--21700
- 1946 13th Ave Oakland, CA$390K821,737
- 2026 13th Ave Oakland, CA$487K522,675
- 2017 14th Ave Oakland, CA$561K442,825
- 1940 13th Ave Oakland, CA$322K321,189
- 1947 14th Ave Oakland, CA$416K321,765
- 1236 E 20th St Oakland, CA$575K421,682
- 2030 13th Ave Oakland, CA$452K----2,069
- 13th Ave Oakland, CA--------
- 1226 E 20th St Oakland, CA$557K1647,080
- 1232 E 20th St Oakland, CA$555K411,682
- 1236 E 20th St Oakland, CA$560K411,682
- 1240 E 20th St Oakland, CA$557K411,682
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.