2002-2004 N Bartlett Ave, Milwaukee, WI 532021 bed, 1 bath, 5,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1917
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Feb 1991 for $150,000
- Room count: 24
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 5,296 sqft
- Parcel #: 0035504650004
- Zillow Home ID: 40464623
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2002-2004 N Bartlett Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lower East Side, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.7% less than in Milwaukee, and 20.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Lower East Side home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milwaukee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lower East Side home values.
- 1608 E Lafayette Pl Milwaukee, WI$219K422,092
- 1612 E Lafayette Pl Milwaukee, WI$206K41.51,824
- 1611 E Lafayette Pl Milwaukee, WI$173K511,726
- 1607 E Lafayette Pl Milwaukee, WI$224K321,774
- 1615 E Lafayette Pl Milwaukee, WI$152K421,594
- 1603 E Lafayette Pl Milwaukee, WI$202K411,594
- 2022 N Newhall St Milwaukee, WI$199K311,576
- 1621 E Lafayette Pl Milwaukee, WI$149K41.51,345
- 1985 N Bartlett Ave Milwaukee, WI$188K42.52,348
- 2028 N Newhall St Milwaukee, WI$439KStudio--4,740
- 1968-1970 N Bartlett Ave Milwaukee, WI$291K622,718
- 1973 N Oakland Ave # 1979 Milwaukee, WI$600K1266,186
- 2003 N Bartlett Ave Milwaukee, WI$216K422,210
- 2005-2007 N Newhall St Milwaukee, WI$229K213,006
- 2009-2011 N Newhall St Milwaukee, WI$213K312,980
- 1969-1971 N Oakland Ave Milwaukee, WI$240K622,552
- 2013-2015 N Newhall St Milwaukee, WI$284K442,504
- 2023 N Newhall St Milwaukee, WI$210K321,687
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!