2002 Claudina Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90016
Sold on 3/28/12: $190,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:780 sq ft
- Lot:2,440 sqft
- Year Built:1922
- Last Sold:Mar 2012 for $190,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesHomePath Financing,HomePath Renovation Financing
- School DistrictLos Angeles Unified School Dist
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID20595939
- High SchoolSusan Miller Dorsey Senior High School- LAUSD
- Last Remodel Year1922
- Middle SchoolStella Middle Charter Academy- LAUSD
- Neighborhood NameLos Angeles County
- Parcel #5061014020
- Days on Zillow710
- Elementary SchoolAlta Loma Elementary School-LAUSD
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$292,817||$258K – $325K||+$13,304||$375||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,652/mo||$1.2K – $2.3K/mo||+$4||$2.12||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Mid City home values will rise 8.2% next year, compared to a 6.8% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Mid City homes, this home is valued 55% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 39.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mid City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 37.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.7% higher than in Los Angeles, and 9.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mid City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid City home values.
Neighborhood for 2002 Claudina Avenue
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005