2002 E Madison St, Philadelphia, PA 191349 beds, 3 baths, 1,590 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- 92 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $50
- MLS #: 6379313
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,590 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2138877722
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2002 E Madison Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Richmond, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.9% higher than in Philadelphia, and 28.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Richmond home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond home values.
- 2000 E Madison St Philadelphia, PA$124K------
- 2004 E Madison St Philadelphia, PA$31K421,770
- 2006 E Madison St Philadelphia, PA$43K411,770
- 2008 E Madison St Philadelphia, PA$39K411,770
- 3219 Emerald St Philadelphia, PA$51K211,224
- 2010 E Madison St Philadelphia, PA$64K411,770
- 3217 Emerald St Philadelphia, PA$73K211,170
- 3215 Emerald St Philadelphia, PA$73K211,170
- E Madison St Philadelphia, PA$55K311,200
- E Willard St Philadelphia, PA$41K31770
- E Madison St Philadelphia, PA$28K311,200
- 2012 E Madison St Philadelphia, PA$62K411,770
- 3213 Emerald St Philadelphia, PA$70K211,170
- 3228 Emerald St Philadelphia, PA$32K211,128
- 3230 Emerald St Philadelphia, PA$63K211,128
- 3226 Emerald St Philadelphia, PA--2--1,128
- 2014 E Madison St Philadelphia, PA$109K411,920
- 3224 Emerald St Philadelphia, PA$30K211,128
- 3222 Emerald St Philadelphia, PA$41K311,072
- 2016 E Madison St Philadelphia, PA$92K411,770
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292