2002 Sacramento St, Vallejo, CA 945902 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,446 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $65
- Parking: 180 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Parcel #: 0051190310
- Zillow Home ID: 15652738
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2002 Sacramento Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94590 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 63.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.9% higher than in Vallejo, and 126.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94590 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94590 home values.
- 2004 Sacramento St Vallejo, CA$299K----2,527
- 2000 Sacramento St Vallejo, CA$269K212,160
- 1924 Sacramento St Vallejo, CA$245K------
- 25 Missouri St Vallejo, CA--------
- 1910 Sacramento St Vallejo, CA$216K311,000
- 2003 Sacramento St Vallejo, CA$173K311,244
- 2005 Sacramento St Vallejo, CA$138K11496
- 6 Missouri St Vallejo, CA$113K11726
- 2030 Sacramento St Vallejo, CA$226K------
- 109 Boysen St Vallejo, CA$205K211,568
- 105 Boysen St Vallejo, CA$386K----3,328
- 101 Boysen St Vallejo, CA$399K----3,328
- 1920 Sacramento St Vallejo, CA$171K311,000
- 2009 Sacramento St Vallejo, CA$170K211,023
- 133 Denio St Vallejo, CA--------
- 111 Boysen St Vallejo, CA--321,452
- 8 Missouri St Vallejo, CA--------
- 1909 Sacramento St Vallejo, CA--------
- 2011 Sacramento St Vallejo, CA$177K311,150
- 113 Boysen St Vallejo, CA$210K73864
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!