2002 Shepard St, Morehead City, NC 285573 beds, 2 baths, 1,729 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $245,000
- Price/sqft: $142
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,729 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: 638617118186000
- Zillow Home ID: 102076424
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2002 Shepard Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28557 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.4% lower than in Morehead City, and 83.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 28557 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Morehead City.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2000 Shepard St Morehead City, NC$431K321,680
- 2004 Shepard St Morehead City, NC$331K431,915
- 2003 Evans St Morehead City, NC$279K211,024
- 2013 Shepard St Morehead City, NC$268K322,530
- 2006 Shepard St Morehead City, NC$458K442,960
- 2005 Evans St Morehead City, NC$319K311,485
- 2001 Evans St Morehead City, NC$357K41.51,300
- 2007 Evans St Morehead City, NC$347K322,201
- 2008 Shepard St Morehead City, NC$311K21.51,128
- 1912 Shepard St Morehead City, NC$464K32.52,610
- 2003 Shepard St Morehead City, NC$683K422,343
- 2009 Evans St Morehead City, NC$196K211,096
- 2001 Shepard St Morehead City, NC$1.02M54.52,576
- 2005 Shepard St Morehead City, NC$761K422,173
- 6L Morehead City Morehead City, NC$336K221,254
- 1913 Evans St Morehead City, NC$479K423,028
- 2007 Shepard St Morehead City, NC$904K42.52,521
- 1913 Shepard St Morehead City, NC$787K422,072
- 205 S 21st St Morehead City, NC$241K32.51,516
- 203 S 21st St Morehead City, NC$430K42.52,520
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.