2002 Windcastle Dr, Mansfield, TX 760634 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,461 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cable/Satellite TV Ready, Electric Door Opener, Pets OK With Approval, Private Yard/Coutyard
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,461 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 07802323
- Zillow Home ID: 70552277
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2002 Windcastle Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 76063 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 40.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.5% lower than in Mansfield, and 137.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 76063 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mansfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 76063 home values.
- 2000 Windcastle Dr Mansfield, TX$234K633,883
- 2004 Windcastle Dr Mansfield, TX$173K42.52,713
- 1927 Perry Dr Mansfield, TX$170K322,091
- 1925 Perry Dr Mansfield, TX$143K321,834
- 1929 Perry Dr Mansfield, TX$148K421,859
- 1920 Windcastle Dr Mansfield, TX$189K322,743
- 2006 Windcastle Dr Mansfield, TX$174K422,490
- 2003 Windcastle Dr Mansfield, TX$163K322,152
- 1923 Perry Dr Mansfield, TX$157K321,854
- 1931 Perry Dr Mansfield, TX$172K422,147
- 2005 Windcastle Dr Mansfield, TX$144K321,824
- 2001 Windcastle Dr Mansfield, TX$159K322,250
- 2008 Windcastle Dr Mansfield, TX$202K433,150
- 1918 Windcastle Dr Mansfield, TX$204K533,883
- 2007 Windcastle Dr Mansfield, TX$158K322,246
- 1921 Windcastle Dr Mansfield, TX$271K53.54,565
- 1921 Perry Dr Mansfield, TX$161K321,979
- 1933 Perry Dr Mansfield, TX$159K321,749
- 2009 Windcastle Dr Mansfield, TX$167K422,340
- 1919 Windcastle Dr Mansfield, TX$210K52.53,159
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.