Save on your electric bill with this energy efficient construction by Lennar. Downstairs is all tiled, dark kitchen cabinets with granite counter tops. Community center with large pool, weight/ workout room, playground, golf hitting nets and athletic courts. Minutes from shopping, hospital, and restaurants.
- Lot: 5,440 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Views: 3,056 all time views
- HOA Fee: $120
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $209,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $120
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 399 sqft
- View: City
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Community Features \ Association Recreation - Owned, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Recreation Building, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Front Exposure \ West, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Green Energy Features \ Energy Star Dishwasher, Green Energy Features \ Energy Star Refrigerator, Green Energy Features \ Heat Pump Water Heater, Green Energy Features \ HVAC SEER 15+, Green Energy Features \ Radiant Barrier, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Heat Pump, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active with Contract, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In City Limits, Location \ Street Paved, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Tennis Courts, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Underground
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,745 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 0592271724
- Zillow Home ID: 99654880
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $120-203K.
Market guideZillow predicts New Tampa home values will rise 5.8% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among New Tampa homes, this home is valued 27.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 33.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New Tampa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.4% higher than in Tampa, and 361% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent New Tampa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New Tampa home values.
|20025 Satin Leaf Ave Tampa, FL||$192K||5||3.5||2,180|
|20021 Satin Leaf Ave Tampa, FL||$179K||4||2.5||2,276|
|20027 Satin Leaf Ave Tampa, FL||$161K||4||2.5||2,054|
|20019 Satin Leaf Ave Tampa, FL||$211K||5||2.5||2,719|
|20029 Satin Leaf Ave Tampa, FL||$259K||Studio||3||1,810|
|20017 Satin Leaf Ave Tampa, FL||$234K||3||2.5||2,352|
|20030 Satin Leaf Ave Tampa, FL||$343K||5||3||3,433|
|20031 Satin Leaf Ave Tampa, FL||$194K||3||2||1,796|
|20015 Satin Leaf Ave Tampa, FL||$201K||4||2.5||2,440|
|20022 Satin Leaf Ave Tampa, FL||$136K||4||2.5||1,745|
|20024 Satin Leaf Ave Tampa, FL||$113K||3||2||1,493|
|20026 Satin Leaf Ave Tampa, FL||$135K||3||2.5||1,796|
|20020 Satin Leaf Ave Tampa, FL||$238K||4||2.5||2,440|
|20028 Satin Leaf Ave Tampa, FL||$235K||3||2.5||2,352|
|20033 Satin Leaf Ave Tampa, FL||$245K||4||2.5||2,440|
|20013 Satin Leaf Ave Tampa, FL||$228K||5||2.5||2,200|
|20018 Satin Leaf Ave Tampa, FL||--||--||--||--|
|20016 Satin Leaf Ave Tampa, FL||$264K||5||2.5||2,719|
|20011 Satin Leaf Ave Tampa, FL||$252K||5||2.5||2,719|
|20035 Satin Leaf Ave Tampa, FL||$244K||3||3||2,395|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!