2003 8th St, Anacortes, WA 982214 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,644 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $685,000
- Price/sqft: $417
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 576 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,644 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 110
- Parcel #: P56105
- Zillow Home ID: 23367816
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2003 8th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98221 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 24.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.1% higher than in Anacortes, and 10.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98221 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Anacortes.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98221 home values.
- 812 F Ave Anacortes, WA$279K321,292
- 2006 9th St Anacortes, WA$290K322,164
- 2011 8th St Anacortes, WA$813K32.752,767
- 2010 9th St Anacortes, WA$322K311,290
- 2014 9th St Anacortes, WA$224K21.51,209
- 1917 8th St Anacortes, WA$360K31.51,957
- 1918 9th St Anacortes, WA$464K321,698
- 2003 9th St Anacortes, WA$564K42.52,850
- 801 E Ave Anacortes, WA$867K32.53,182
- 2005 9th St Anacortes, WA$321K31.52,091
- 2009 9th St Anacortes, WA$252K21.751,274
- 2020 9th St Anacortes, WA$271K221,017
- 1920 8th St Anacortes, WA$1.26M533,153
- 2017 9th St Anacortes, WA$246K211,128
- 1914 9th St Anacortes, WA$273K211,060
- 1911 8th St Anacortes, WA$349K31.51,370
- 2004 10th St Anacortes, WA$269K21.751,575
- 1917 9th St Anacortes, WA$458K322,170
- 2008 10th St Anacortes, WA$245K321,372
- 2019 9th St Anacortes, WA$262K411,754
Nearby Schools in Anacortes
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.