2003 Bryant Ave, Baltimore, MD 212173 beds, 2 baths, 1,632 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,032 sqft
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $24,500
- Price/sqft: $15
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,632 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 22
- Parcel #: 3267 007
- Zillow Home ID: 36495888
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2003 Bryant Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mondawin market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 35.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.6% greater than in Baltimore, and 353.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mondawin home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mondawin home values.
- 2005 Bryant Ave Baltimore, MD$37K--11,526
- 2001 Bryant Ave Baltimore, MD$42K--1.51,598
- 2007 Bryant Ave Baltimore, MD$42K--11,526
- 2009 Bryant Ave Baltimore, MD$49K--11,526
- 2419 N Pulaski St Baltimore, MD$111K--11,592
- 2000 Whittier Ave Baltimore, MD$121K--11,600
- 2011 Bryant Ave Baltimore, MD$80K--11,592
- 2002 Whittier Ave Baltimore, MD$128K--11,716
- 2417 N Pulaski St Baltimore, MD$122K421,576
- 2006 Whittier Ave Baltimore, MD$94K--11,592
- 2004 Whittier Ave Baltimore, MD$82K--11,496
- 2415 N Pulaski St Baltimore, MD$105K--1.51,592
- 2008 Whittier Ave Baltimore, MD$54K--11,592
- 2013 Bryant Ave Baltimore, MD$97K--2.51,496
- 2010 Whittier Ave Baltimore, MD$48K--11,592
- 2413 N Pulaski St Baltimore, MD$58K--11,568
- 2004 Bryant Ave Baltimore, MD$49K--11,592
- 2006 Bryant Ave Baltimore, MD$47K--11,538
- 2000 Bryant Ave Baltimore, MD$132K--1.51,772
- 2002 Bryant Ave Baltimore, MD$45K--1.51,538
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!