- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2003 Hanover Blvd, Columbia, MO 652024 beds, 3 baths, 2,655 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.93 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,655 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 312
- Lot width: 130
- Parcel #: 1720100000050001
- Zillow Home ID: 58714571
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2003 Hanover Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 65202, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 122.4% higher than in Columbia, and 38.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 65202 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbia.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 4211 Rice Rd Columbia, MO$138K422,480
- Rice Rd Columbia, MO--------
- 2005 Riney Ln Columbia, MO$118K321,506
- 2002 Hanover Blvd Columbia, MO$126K321,531
- 4207 Rice Rd Columbia, MO$76K21672
- 2100 Riney Ln Columbia, MO$124K532,270
- 2101 Riney Ln Columbia, MO$109K421,968
- 4111 Hidden Creek Ct Columbia, MO$123K321,349
- 2000 Hanover Blvd Columbia, MO$122K321,377
- 4115-4117 Hidden Creek Ct Columbia, MO$182K842,776
- 4113 Hidden Creek Ct Columbia, MO$123K321,417
- 4109 Hidden Creek Ct Columbia, MO$117K321,195
- 4208 Rice Rd Columbia, MO$75K21480
- 1912 Hanover Blvd Columbia, MO$119K321,280
- 4107 Hidden Creek Ct Columbia, MO$118K321,350
- 4114-4116 Hidden Creek Ct Columbia, MO$192K842,776
- 4303 Rice Rd Columbia, MO$80K31994
- 2503 Twin Oak Dr Columbia, MO$80K521,729
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!