This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,629 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 1,541 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2006
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 716 sqft
- 1st Bedroom Dimension \ 16x16
- 2nd Bedroom Dimension \ 14x13
- 3rd Bedroom Dimension \ 12x11
- 4th Bedroom Dimension \ 12x11
- Acreage \ 0 Up To 1\4 Acre
- Are Pets Allowed \ Case By Case Basis
- Bedroom Description \ Master Bed - 1st Floor
- Breakfast Room Dimensions \ 8x7
- Den Dimensions \ 21x17
- Disclosures \ No Disclosures
- Energy Features \ Digital Program Thermostat
- Energy Features \ Insulated\Low-E windows
- Formal Living
- Front Door Faces \ South
- Gameroom Dimensions \ 23X15
- Gameroom Up
- Geo Market Area \ Pearland
- Interior Features \ Alarm System - Owned
- Interior Features \ Breakfast Bar
- Interior Features \ High Ceiling
- Kitchen Dimensions \ 13X12
- Legal Description \ BLOCK 1
- Legal Description \ LOT 7
- List Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease
- Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac
- Lot Description \ Subdivision Lot
- Lot Size Source \ Appraisal District
- Master Bath Description \ Double Sinks
- Master Bath Description \ Master Bath + Separate Shower
- Number Of Unit Stories \ 2
- Parking Description \ Auto Garage Door Opener
- Prop Type \ Rental
- Range Type \ Freestanding Range
- Range Type \ Gas Range
- Recreational Facilities Fees \ Owner Pays
- Rental Terms \ Long Term
- Rental Terms \ One Year
- Rental Type \ Free Standing
- Section Number \ 8
- SqFt Source \ Appraisal District
- Status \ Active
- Utilities \ None Provided
- Utility Room Description \ Utility Rm in House
- Water Sewer Description \ Water District
- Water Sewer Description \ Well
- Year Built Source \ Appraisal District
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 8,630 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 40308001007
- Zillow Home ID: 70280701
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 77581, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.8% less than in Pearland, and 1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 77581 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pearland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 77581 home values.
|2001 Lazy Hollow Ct Pearland, TX||$190K||4||2||1,864|
|2005 Lazy Hollow Ct Pearland, TX||$206K||--||2.5||2,233|
|1920 Lazy Hollow Ln Pearland, TX||$257K||--||--||2,848|
|1918 Lazy Hollow Ln Pearland, TX||$198K||--||2||2,094|
|2008 Lazy Hollow Ct Pearland, TX||$197K||3||2.5||1,976|
|2010 Lazy Hollow Ct Pearland, TX||$215K||3||2||2,430|
|2006 Lazy Hollow Ct Pearland, TX||$200K||3||2||2,094|
|2012 Lazy Hollow Ct Pearland, TX||$203K||4||3||2,311|
|2004 Lazy Hollow Ct Pearland, TX||$228K||4||2||2,583|
|1917 Lazy Hollow Ln Pearland, TX||$213K||4||2.5||2,296|
|1916 Lazy Hollow Ln Pearland, TX||$199K||--||2||2,178|
|1919 Lazy Hollow Ln Pearland, TX||$214K||4||2.5||2,536|
|1915 Lazy Hollow Ln Pearland, TX||$188K||--||2.5||1,845|
|2002 Lazy Hollow Ct Pearland, TX||$251K||--||2.5||2,910|
|1914 Lazy Hollow Ln Pearland, TX||$214K||--||2.5||2,536|
|3431 Ivy Arbor Ln Pearland, TX||$220K||4||2.5||2,398|
|1913 Lazy Hollow Ln Pearland, TX||$220K||4||4||2,386|
|3432 Ivy Arbor Ln Pearland, TX||$216K||4||2.5||2,277|
|1914 Highland Point Ct Pearland, TX||$249K||--||2.5||2,940|
|1912 Lazy Hollow Ln Pearland, TX||$216K||--||2||2,430|
Nearby Schools in Pearland
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.